Objectives of Society
- To establish, undertake rehabilitation of drug addicts/alcoholics/ smokers.
- To give treatment to the drug addict/ alcoholics/ smokers/ victim or rehabilitation astray drug addict/ victim.
- To hold and organize exhibitions, functions, camps etc. to educate the people about the menace of drugs, alcoholism, smoking.
- To create awareness and educate people about the ill-effect of alcoholism and substance abuse on the individual, the family and the society at large and undertake identification treatment and rehabilitation of drug addict.
- To evolve culture-specific models for the prevention of alcoholism and substance and the treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts.
- To provide for the whole range of community based service for the identification, motivation, counseling, de-addiction, after care and rehabilitation of addicts.
- To increase community participation and public cooperation in the reduction of demand for dependence-producing substances.
- To establish health care facilities as charitable dispensaries, laboratories and hospital in target areas.
- To promote collective initiative and self-help endeavors among individuals and group vulnerable to addiction or found at risk.
- To establish appropriate linkage between intervention and voluntary effo1is in the field of prohibition and substance abuse prevention.
- Vocational training centre for drug addict/ alcoholics and their families.
Note: - This is what our broad mission and we are committed to achieve the same.